The Health and Care Hub will look after you, offering a wide variety of specialised solutions to help with your everyday needs.
- You are over 60, independent, slightly disabled or perfectly active.
- You would like to simplify your daily life when and how you wish, but would like otherwise to be free to live your life normally.
- You need to live in security, you would like to be in a comfortable environment and to have someone in whom you have confidence available round the clock.
What we provide
- Retirement homes ideally situated in the tranquillity of the green belt, but close to town centres, equipped with splendid flats designed to simplify everyday life (ground-floor situation, rolling shutters, fully-equipped kitchen, ergonomic bathroom with grab bars, wardrobes, easy-clean floors and fixtures).
- A restaurant serving varied quality food or meals delivered to your apartment.
- Access to communal activity areas if you wish to share convivial moments with people of your own age participating in activities that suit your areas of interest, or following the activity program organised by our team leaders.
- Our receptionists and cleaning staff, available from Monday to Friday, control access to the buildings, ensure your security and find whatever you may need for those small domestic needs that occur from time to time.
- The experienced CAMILLE help and care team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to react to any needs required by your state of health. Long term flexibility and the comfort of human contact are the watchwords here!